.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Uncommonly Sensible

Keeping the "anal" in analytical... (While trying to remain civilized)

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hot enough for you?

Thirty years (or so) ago, Stevie Wonder put out an album entitled "Hotter Than July"; most notably, it included "Master Blaster (Jammin')". But I digress.

Earlier this month I was in Alaska, where the temperatures were (much!) more to my liking.

Here are some views from where I spent the week:






I'm wishing that I was still there...and looking forward to spending all of my Summers there in a few years.

8 Comments:

Blogger Hawkeye® said...

So in other words, you will become the proverbial "snow bird", eh? Living in Hawaii during the winter and living in Alaska during the summer?

Sounds like a GREAT plan!

(:D) Best regards...

July 25, 2011 8:19 PM  
Blogger Hawkeye® said...

PS-- Also an interesting commute... between the 49th and 50th states.

July 25, 2011 8:21 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

I think it's a great plan too, thanks...

July 27, 2011 7:42 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 01, 2011 6:45 PM  
Blogger Bunny said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 01, 2011 6:47 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

Bunny:
I haven't been bothering with any email notifications for my last couple of posts.

The weather has improved significantly here in the past few days, but I'm definitely looking forward to spending my Summers in Alaska, which will be cool in more than one sense...

August 05, 2011 6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Manbearpig lives!!!

August 14, 2011 6:41 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

Grant Jones:
Well...we're certainly having some warm weather this year, but don't (EVER!!!) think that it means I'm jumping on the (anthropogenic) Climate Change "bandwagon".

August 19, 2011 6:55 PM  

<< Home

Free Site Counters
hit Counter