.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Uncommonly Sensible

Keeping the "anal" in analytical... (While trying to remain civilized)

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, August 16, 2009

American...idle?


Is this show still on the air? Do you care? Do people still follow it closely and discuss it amongst themselves? I never really cared about it...ever. It's not as though I'm about to begin. I'm just curious, wondering online (as opposed to out loud) here; the foregoing should be considered rhetorical questions. It's just been awhile since I posted anything, FWIW.
(Prob'ly not much)

Anyway, speaking of my curiosity, here's yet another list of countries from which my humble little corner of "da blogosphere" has been visited since the last time I posted something:

Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Denmark, Egypt, Europe, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.

Now, since I'm trying an experiment (not sending out any notification of this new post), we'll see how long it takes anyone to notice... ;-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Hawkeye® said...

I hear people at work talking about American Idol. When I went to Disney earlier this year, they had an American Idol attraction. I think some people are really into it... But not me.

(:D) Best regards...

August 22, 2009 2:37 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

Hawkeye®:
I see news items referring to it periodically on my ISP "home" page...although I'm not interested enough to click on the articles to see what they're about.

August 25, 2009 12:17 AM  
Blogger benning said...

Well, nearly a month, I'm afraid!

I like to watch the auditions for Idol. Amazing how many clueless folks are out there, believing that their caterwauling is gonna get them Fame and Fortune. It is funny to watch, and a touch sad, too.

:)

September 09, 2009 2:30 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

benning:
I haven't been watching any television lately; I've been in Europe, and haven't found any English-speaking stations so far...not that it would matter much if I did.

I'm going to close comments on this post now, since I've got a new one up...

September 11, 2009 10:45 AM  

<< Home

Free Site Counters
hit Counter