.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Uncommonly Sensible

Keeping the "anal" in analytical... (While trying to remain civilized)

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, December 18, 2006

Recommended reading...

The last book I read is by a fellow blogger...and my "homey", since we were both born and raised in the Philly area.

It was a great read; I think a good measure of excellent writing is when it can elicit an emotional response, which (for me) this story did.

All of the key elements are included: action, adventure, romance, suspense, etc.

Description (from the publisher's website):
"Benning's War" follows an American soldier from the Battle of the Waxhaws to Kings Mountain, and beyond. War, friendship, and love in the American Colonies.

If you'd like to order "Benning's War", click HERE.

For an autographed copy, check HERE.
(That's what I've got)

The author's blog is called Benning's Writing Pad.
(There's been a link to it on my sidebar for awhile)

That's also recommended reading...

3 Comments:

Blogger Beerme said...

Sounds interesting. When I get time I will check both out. Right now, it's off to the gym for a workout and then to job #1 for a hard day of fighting crime.

Maybe it's the season, but I seem to be busier than ever these days...

December 18, 2006 5:23 AM  
Blogger benning said...

I appreciate the kind words and the plug! Thanks!

December 18, 2006 8:44 AM  
Blogger camojack said...

Beerme:
Yes, I really liked it.

Hey, since you're a crimefighter, maybe your moniker should be Beerman...a new superhero!

benning:
Nothing but the truth; anyhow, you're quite welcome...

December 18, 2006 10:08 PM  

<< Home

Free Site Counters
hit Counter