.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Uncommonly Sensible

Keeping the "anal" in analytical... (While trying to remain civilized)

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, August 20, 2007

From my perspective...

...I'm sitting on top of the world:


I took yet another trip, not that it should surprise anyone.

I went to Colorado, climbed some rocks in the Rockies, and toured the Coors plant:


I learned that Coors makes more different malt beverages than I'd thought; they make Grolsch, Molson, Blue Moon and Zima, among others...that I did know about.

I also took in some pretty scenery:


I've been losing interest in blogging, especially since there seems to be less interest in what I post. Anyway, this blog has been little more than a travelogue of my wanderings of late, so I can understand why I've only gotten 5 comments from others in over a month. But that's OK, I really ought to be getting less abstract things done. Not giving up, just taking it easy.

See you 'round "Da Blogosphere"...

12 Comments:

Blogger Bunny said...

Very nice photos. Beautiful scenery and beer...what more could you ask for?

August 20, 2007 7:34 PM  
Blogger benning said...

Coors makes Blue Moon? That's a very nice beer!

Nice pictures, though you didn't send us any samples from the brewery. :(

Wish I could make the Scrapple Festival, but, alas, I am porr and a working stiff. *sigh* Nibble a slice for me!

August 20, 2007 7:41 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Well, now you have one more comment :p

Talked to a certain Cat this weekend. Your name came up!

Heh...

August 20, 2007 8:45 PM  
Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Getting high in the Rockies, eh? ...err, I mean, high UP in the Rockies! Oh, you know what I mean.

(:D) Regards...

August 20, 2007 8:47 PM  
Blogger Just call me Shelly said...

This makes 5 and I will be there, not square

August 20, 2007 8:52 PM  
Blogger cave_nate said...

if you look carefully to the side, you can see the migrent workers that were filling the mash tun with pee.

beer snob nate

August 21, 2007 12:27 AM  
Blogger camojack said...

Bunny:
It's a very nice part of the country, to be sure.

benning:
Coors makes a number of beers that I didn't know were their products...maybe because they weren't always.

Cassandra:
My name came up?

Nothing good, I hope. :-)

Hawkeye®:
Rocky Mountain High?

Ms RightWing:
Bringing cookies?!

"Beer snob" Nate:
Well, it'll be pee eventually, anyway...

August 21, 2007 6:55 AM  
Blogger Maggie said...

Jack,well I see that Hawkeye used my comment.I was also going to say "Rockey Mountain high" and Coor's beer.....hmmmmm?

You see what I'm up against.People who think like me....and that's a good thing(LOL)Now I'll go back and see if the gerbals have finished downloading the pictures.

August 21, 2007 10:29 AM  
Blogger Beerme said...

You just post when you want to and if someone reads it, cool, if not...cool!

Yeah, as far as Coors goes, all the big breweries keep buying up smaller traditional brands. It's the way of the world. I still think Craft-brewed beer is the way to go, but I have nothing against well made mega-brewery products. I usually try to drink local, when I'm not drinking my own beer, that is!

August 21, 2007 5:06 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

Maggie:
GMTA? That is a good thing!

Beerme:
Big companies buying up smaller ones is the way of the world, 'tis true. Anhueser-Busch tried to buy my local brewery, (Yuengling - America's oldest) but thank Heaven they refused...

August 21, 2007 6:45 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

All good. But you knew that.

August 22, 2007 4:15 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

Cassandra:
I s'pose I did...but you know:
I've gotta be me. :-)

August 22, 2007 7:14 PM  

<< Home

Free Site Counters
hit Counter