.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Uncommonly Sensible

Keeping the "anal" in analytical... (While trying to remain civilized)

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 28, 2013

Where in the world?


Well, it has been about 3 years since I posted about the various people in other countries that have visited my blog...so I've been meaning to revisit the subject.

So far as I know, the following is a list of all the countries from which people have checked out my little corner of "Da 'Net":

Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Europe, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guam, Guatemala, Holy See (Vatican City State), Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russian Federation, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, Serbia and Montenegro, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, U.S. Virgin Islands, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen and Zambia.

Many of them were apparently looking at pictures of the numerous things about which I've written over the years.

I don't know how much I'm going to keep doing this blog because I've been getting less traffic with the passage of time, and if anything the host site has been becoming less "user friendly". My HTML skills weren't the best when I began, and have improved very little in the intervening years.

Time will tell about my continuing this little diversion; less than 3 years remain before I plan to make myself scarce, in any event...

2 Comments:

Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Hmmm. A veritable United Nations there. You must have invented a better mousetrap, because as the old saying goes: The world has beat a path to your doorstep!

I've been posting less and less myself... especially after Obama won the election. A black cloud hangs over me. I've got "writer's block" and "video maker's block" and "satire block" too. Perhaps someday the Spirit will move me.

'Til then, Via Con Dios my friend.

(:D) Best regards...

January 28, 2013 9:36 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

I wonder how many other countries might have been represented, since I have only ever been able to see the last 100 visits any time I've checked.

January 30, 2013 1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Site Counters
hit Counter