.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Uncommonly Sensible

Keeping the "anal" in analytical... (While trying to remain civilized)

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

OK, I'm back...


...big deal, right?

I don't like the "new" blogger...at all.

However, beggars can't be choosers.

Well, actually, they can when it comes to free blog hosting services.

I have been mulling over going with one of the other free ones, but as with most folks, I am basically ruled by inertia.
(A body at rest tends to remain so)

Besides, I've basically been working 7 days per week since I got back from my last vacation, and haven't felt much like doing anything extra. Like adding new posts to my blog, for example, which also required converting over to the new format upon my return.

Some of my work has been voluntary, but work is work is...you get the picture.

Anyway, for the time being at least, I have been "assimilated by The Borg" as it were. Resistance is futile. Didn't you know?!

I'm not sure when I'll post anything of substance here, but then, if you ask the "troll" types I never really have anyhow.

Ciao, for now...

14 Comments:

Blogger UpNorthLurkin said...

Whew! That was a lot of work!! (Re-registering...)

Well, welcome back!! I notice your posts over at Cass's blog on occasion. When will we hear of all the adventures over in paradise?! Is that a recent photo? Time to go back...not much of a tan left....tee hee! (A bit hard to tan while spelunking..?!)

April 17, 2007 10:19 AM  
Blogger Marsha said...

Photos please.

April 17, 2007 10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I was getting concerned that something happened to you!

April 17, 2007 11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aloha Jack,

Glad to hear that all is well with you, except for too much work and Blogger being Blogger :-(

April 17, 2007 3:17 PM  
Blogger benning said...

We knew you would join us. You have been assimilated. We are the Borg.

Here's an Egg McMuffin for ya! LOL

April 17, 2007 3:45 PM  
Blogger Beerme said...

Welcome back and Happy Blogiversary!
Now, drop the chopsticks and step away from the mushoo pork!

April 17, 2007 7:54 PM  
Blogger Hawkeye® said...

How 'bout some pics from Hawaii? I'm going there in May. I want to see what all the hype is about.

(:D) Regards...

April 17, 2007 8:34 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

UpNorthLurkin:
Re-registering was a pain.
(I had to do it, too)

I've posted at other blogs since I got back from vacation, yes, just not here.

The photo accompanying this post is almost a year old; my tan is still fairly intact, such as it is..but it is bit hard to tan while underground, indeed.

Marsha:
There are photos at all of the links embedded in the post. I'm sure you mean from Hawaii, though; I guess some of 'em are suitable for posting at the usual site.

JannyMae:
A lot has happened to me, but (fortunately) most of it was good.

Grant Jones:
Aloha! Blogger, yes. As I said, I'm still contemplating "jumping ship".

benning:
Actually, I'd prefer the steak, egg and cheese bagel. :-)
(If it's all the same to you)

Beerme:
Blogiversary, yeah...I'd forgotten about that. Thanks!

Hawkeye®:
Pictures from Hawaii again? If you're going in May, you'll see for yourself what "all the hype is about".

OK, maybe I'll post some, then...

April 18, 2007 7:45 AM  
Blogger boberin said...

Maybe, just maybe I'm back in?

April 18, 2007 4:05 PM  
Blogger boberin said...

Welsome back, glad to see you up and posting!

April 18, 2007 4:09 PM  
Blogger boberin said...

or "welcome" back, whichever works

April 18, 2007 4:10 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

boberin:
Remember, "Preview" is your friend.
:-)

April 18, 2007 9:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You look awfully butch in that photo up there. If only it were true!!!

Just joking, kiddo.

Frankenlooper/Nightwalker

April 19, 2007 3:21 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

Frank:
Well, as I understand the term "butch", it means masculine...which, for a heterosexual male such as myself, is quite all right.

Consequently, I presume that you meant that you were joking about the "If only it were true" part...

April 20, 2007 8:16 AM  

<< Home

Free Site Counters
hit Counter