.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Uncommonly Sensible

Keeping the "anal" in analytical... (While trying to remain civilized)

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, January 19, 2007

'Round "da blogosphere"...

I was just looking in on who's looking in on me.

I still find it fascinating that people from such diverse locations as Bangladesh, Canada, Chile, Germany, Romania, The Netherlands, and The U.K. are perusing my blog...in addition to we good people in the U.S. of A.

I'll be working through the weekend at the Military-Industrial Complex, so as to "sock away" more ill-gotten gains for my upcoming vacation, so that's it for now...

6 Comments:

Blogger Bunny said...

Apparently, the whole world is interested in what "Double-0-Eleventeenth" is doing. One just never knows where the camo-man will be off to next!!

:-)

January 19, 2007 6:43 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

'da Bunny:
I also find it interesting sometimes to backtrack exactly what brought them to my blog.

January 19, 2007 9:55 PM  
Blogger DreamingLady said...

you are realy someone. I got to learn how to get that summary out. The beta version does not work well as the old version of blogger. I still didn't figure out many things.

January 19, 2007 10:50 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

DreamingLady:
Go to sitemeter.com; you'll figure it out...

January 20, 2007 12:45 AM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Do you get a lot of people using the browser thingy in blogger? I used to think that was neat when I was using it.

January 20, 2007 1:04 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

Cassandra:
Ummm..."browser thingy"; could you be more specific, darlin'?

January 21, 2007 12:21 AM  

<< Home

Free Site Counters
hit Counter