.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Uncommonly Sensible

Keeping the "anal" in analytical... (While trying to remain civilized)

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, January 12, 2007

Flight of fancy...too?

(Official poster for upcoming IMAX film)

Coming soon to IMAX theatres.
(Near you?)

According to Boeing's website, the first flight of the 787 "Dreamliner" is expected this year, with certification, delivery and entry into service occurring in 2008.

I posted previously about the Airbus A380, so I guess it's only fair to give Boeing equal time...especially since they've paid me hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years.
(Which I earned, of course)

Lots of background and specifications on the 787 "Dreamliner" are at the Wikipedia site, and there's an excellent article at the Aerospace Technology website, too.

One more article HERE...

1 Comments:

Blogger camojack said...

Kajun:
Funny...when I gave notice to my previous employer (twenty some years ago) that I had accepted employment at Boeing, the big boss' brother-in-law (OOH! Alliteration!!!) told me not to expect to get my job back when Boeing laid me off in a year or two. So I haven't. I wonder if that place is still in business...

January 16, 2007 12:44 AM  

<< Home

Free Site Counters
hit Counter